THE GIFT THAT INSPIRES ALL OTHER GIFTS
I Peter 4:7-11
Now the end of all things is near v. 7a
• ____________________ of a goal achieved!
Therefore be serious & disciplined for prayer v. 7b
• Being spiritually _____________________!
Above all, maintain an intense love for each other v. 8a
• Exercise ____________________ effort!
Since love covers a multitude of sins v. 8b
• Choosing to love the ______________________!
Be hospitable to one another without complaining v. 9
• Requires an ____________________ attitude!
Based on the gift each one receives v.10a
• The __________________ aspect of a loving God!
Use it to serve others v. 10b
• It should _________________ benefit the church!
As good managers of the varied grace of God v. 10c
• Not using it _________________ the body!
Why do we give our gift? His glory! v. 11
You are never more like Him than when you give, willingly